TablEdit Users Say:
"I am very happy with TablEdit as a tool in my arsenal for learning new tunes on banjo. Often I can find tabs to new songs, including songs that I do not get to hear frequently. There is nothing like learning by hearing and there is no better tool for hearing songs that are "written down" than TablEdit. You program makes it easy to study new songs a measure or a lick at a time. It is great for MY instrument. I am going to be working more with the mandolin and I will be using TablEdit every step of the way."
- Steven V. Humber, Oregon, USA
If you want to contact us, simply use these e-mail addresses:
- Matthieu Leschemelle (Programming and general support - french)
- Keith Saturn (Distribution and technical support - english)
- Barbara Rogmann (Distribution and technical support - deutsch)
- Tom Thomason (Artistic and technical support - english, french, swedish)
- Massimo Carli (Supporto artistico e technico - italiano)
- Ken Goddard (Tablature Archive - english)
- 日本語サポートWG (日本語対応サポート全般：日本語)
Special instrument support:
To give us feedback, feature requests, and bug reports complete the Feedback form.If you have lost your TablEdit registration key, or would like to inquire about upgrades complete the Upgrade/Resend Key form.
To share and discuss experiences, information and hints around TablEdit, join the Yahoo Group!
Connect with us on:
Find us on: