TablEdit Users Say:
"TablEdit is an exceptional software program, and an exceptional value. I originally bought it so I could enter mountain dulcimer tab for songs that were unfamiliar to me so that I could listen and play along. It even creates midi files. It didn't take long to figure out that I could enter music from fake books and create tab for apparently any stringed instrument that I could imagine, and play it with my computer's midi voice. Did I just say stringed instrument? When I started playing a harmonica I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before since I hadn't needed it. It's not just for stringed instruments, TablEdit will tab for harmonicas too! It's as if the program is magical, when I have a new need, it seems that TablEdit has the capability waiting undiscovered. Lifetime free upgrades, good support. I am delighted with this program."
Dave Murray - Arizona, USA
If you want to contact us, simply use these e-mail addresses:
- Matthieu Leschemelle (Programming and general support - french)
- Keith Saturn (Distribution and technical support - english)
- Barbara Rogmann (Distribution and technical support - deutsch)
- Tom Thomason (Artistic and technical support - english, french, swedish)
- Massimo Carli (Supporto artistico e technico - italiano)
- Ken Goddard (Tablature Archive - english)
- 日本語サポートWG (日本語対応サポート全般：日本語)
Special instrument support:
To give us feedback, feature requests, and bug reports complete the Feedback form.If you have lost your TablEdit registration key, or would like to inquire about upgrades complete the Upgrade/Resend Key form.
To share and discuss experiences, information and hints around TablEdit, join the Yahoo Group!
Connect with us on:
Find us on: