TablEdit Users Say:
"I use TablEdit to prepare tabature that I use for teaching clawhammer style 5 string banjo to people finding their way round the world of old time Appalachian fiddle tunes. I find it's a very usable and useful piece of software, with good solid help files and an excellent backup service. I know other members of the organization of which I'm Chairman (The Friends of American Old Time Music And Dance, Foaotmad) use it regularly, and it's becoming something of a standard."
John Raymond Banks - United Kingdom
If you want to contact us, simply use these e-mail addresses:
- Matthieu Leschemelle (Programming and general support - french)
- Keith Saturn (Distribution and technical support - english)
- Barbara Rogmann (Distribution and technical support - deutsch)
- Tom Thomason (Artistic and technical support - english, french, swedish)
- Massimo Carli (Supporto artistico e technico - italiano)
- Ken Goddard (Tablature Archive - english)
- 日本語サポートWG (日本語対応サポート全般：日本語)
Special instrument support:
To give us feedback, feature requests, and bug reports complete the Feedback form.If you have lost your TablEdit registration key, or would like to inquire about upgrades complete the Upgrade/Resend Key form.
To share and discuss experiences, information and hints around TablEdit, join the Yahoo Group!
Connect with us on:
Find us on: